1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island - Salt, Salt/Sand, Liquid Deicing

Discussion in 'Networking' started by paponte, Jan 8, 2009.

1. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Any plow contractors in need of De-icing services, we are available to sub in Suffolk County. Salt/sand, straight salt, liquid, as well as bagged ice melt available. Ice melt available by the bag or by the pallet picked up, or delivered to your site. Spreader trucks from 4yd to 8yd. Liquid available for lots or for spraying your stock pile. Also have skid steers and loaders available in select locations in Suffolk. Competitive prices, charge accounts available.

2. Big Al 2

Big Al 2 Junior Member

please email pricing for salt/sand by the yard picked up and also delivered to nassau county. thanks
  3. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Email sent, thanks.
  4. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Bumpety Bump. Salt & Salt/Sand in stock, got another truckload of ice melt coming in by the end of the week.
  5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Well guys, it's that time of year again. We got our first delivery yesterday, and have arrangements for bagged material by the end of the month. :salute:
  6. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

we're gonna stockpile salt salt this year at our bayshore yard if you're interested
  7. Stan

Stan Senior Member

How much on straight bulk per ton figuring on 25 ton to start delivered to middle island/ridge?
  8. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Can you PM me some pricing on bagged, per pallet picked up? What do you carry? Peladow? Thanks.
  9. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I know we will be at $55yd loaded for salt/sand. I will find out numbers for bagged material and straight salt tomorrow.
  10. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I could do $95.00 per ton and $75.00 to deliver to Ridge.
  11. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump for a good guy

Paul if you are around the yard on fri give me a call. I'll drop by w that coffee and maybee a donuts
    or email alotsnow@optonline.net
  12. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Maybe we can do lunch or something. I have to run some material in the morning so I'll be in and out till later in the afternoon. Give me a buzz I'll be around probably in slow mode from stuffing my fat face with turkey! :p
  13. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Your good at that fat boy. I need a price on 100.34 tons of Calcium delivered
  14. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Wow... talking about a Turkey!! Jeff you'd have to remortgage your house to be able to afford 100 tons of calcium! But if ya needed it I'd truck it to ya for around $50k payup
  15. plowinli

plowinli Member

Looking for a skid of bagged rock salt in Suffolk Co. picked up or delivered.

631 654-4800
  16. paponte

paponte Senior Member

No bagged salt, best I could do is load bulk salt in a super sac. Sorry.