1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island Plow Op looking for job this winter

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jordan1ad, Oct 20, 2015.

1. jordan1ad

jordan1ad Junior Member

I'm looking for a good company or owner operator to plow for this season. I'm located in Suffolk Count, NY and have experience plowing in previous seasons. I also have experience driving straight trucks up to 22' in previous jobs. My driving record/license is clean and I have my own reliable transportation.
    I am self employed and produce tv commercials so I'm able to set my own schedule and very available during the winter months. I am a 40 year old family man who is looking to make extra cash to pay for kung fu and ballet for the kiddies. I am a non smoker and have no problem working around the clock when the weather requires it. I can be contacted via email at jordan1ad@yahoo.com.