1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island, Ny Subs Needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ALEX516, Sep 26, 2004.

1. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Need 3-4 subs every storm for medium sized lots in Nassau & Suffolk County areas for contract work.. Please pm me for details.
  2. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

STILL Need NY Nassau & Suffolk County SUBS

PM me or call 516-790-0003.
  3. CARSON2121

CARSON2121 Junior Member

possible sub

since nobody bought my truck i guess i'll plow with it this winter. how much an hour?? and where are the lots in suffolk?
  4. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Re: Subs Needed

Lot is in Huntington, Suffolk, close to intersection of New York Avenue & Rt. 110...

We'll talk rates privately if you're interested and I locate subs for the other 2, otherwise I can't take it on as I am pretty well loaded, almost overloaded with work for this season...

We'll talk very soon via PM or telephone.

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Might travel for the right $$. We service central Suffolk, currently Babylon - Patchogue. equipment available:

9' 6 wheeler w/5yd spreader
    8' 4wd w/ 2yd spreader
    4 - 8' 4wd

Snow Blowers/shovelers
  6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

dont know if you still need it?

I can do some fill in, I currently sub for a great company that pays on time and treats me well

I am up for some fill in and emergency work if need be
  7. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

located in amityville, south of merrick road by the way
  8. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

If you're still looking call me at 631-523-3361 or email at bluerage@verizon.net

Islip, area

2001 dodge 2500 7 1/2ft plow
    2002 excursion 8ft plow
  9. skidsteerloader

skidsteerloader Junior Member

Im interested, live in Huntington, used to work for Dejana, have a new diesel cc dually with 8'6" Fisher V
  10. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Hi, I ended up passing the job on since I was unable to provide enough manpower (trucks) to cover the locations i needed to with that account.

You can give me your # and first name and I would definately re-bid next year since I've now, with your reply, got 4 guys out this way whom are interested in work.

MY name's obviously Alex, and I am definately interested in taking your info for next season if you're interested.

PS I tried to PM you this but you've got PM's blocked.
    PM me a reply if ya want
  11. skidsteerloader

skidsteerloader Junior Member

Sorry to hear you had to pass on the job. My name is Rich, would be interested for next season. Try to PM me again, think I got my settings changed?