1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island NY Condo Accounts FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stevie fierce, Mar 20, 2011.

1. stevie fierce

stevie fierce Junior Member
    from NH

Snow Removal and Landscaping.

I thought I'd put it out there as I'm trying to sell my accounts due to relocating off the Island. If you see anything you'd be interested in please get in touch with me. Thanks. Here's the link to craigslist.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bfs/2273555030.html

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Just so I have it right, you want $90k for a $60-90k per year gross contract? Not to be a d!ck, but I don't see it being possible to net your asking price over the next 3 contracted seasons. Seems as if the buyer would be working for free just to secure the contract.

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I agree... i do almost nothing but condo's and I know you are completely out to lunch. A condo contract is worthless. They can fire you in 30 to 60 days. That is all your contracts are worth, that is all that you can guarantee.

4. stevie fierce

from NH

I appreciate your input. This is why they are called asking prices.

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I'll give you $10 a piece for the referrals. Thumbs Up

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Thats a long drive from MN!

7. stevie fierce

from NH

paypal me.

8. Pristine PM ltd

haha,

But seriously Stevie, if you get anything close to what you are asking... even half the amount, I will have to reconsider what the market is, but realistically, I bet you are lucky to get 10% of what they pay yearly on contract.

Please do let us know, and ask the guy that buys if he wants some land in Florida.

9. stevie fierce

from NH

I will do so. I'm showing one of them today to a seemingly very interested local guy.

10. Pristine PM ltd

So....... seemingly interested person make an offer???

11. stevie fierce

from NH

12. Pristine PM ltd

I don't know if you are joking or not with the Canadian joke, but I think that the way you are now packaging it makes alot more sense. You still might be high, I don't know for sure, but it looks a hell of alot better on paper and I am sure you will have more interest. I wish you the best of luck with your life after CONDO's!