1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

long island new york

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ljbev, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Even though this season is slipping away, I still am in the need for preferably two trucks in Nassau county I have one big job in Glen Cove then a few small ones in Huntington and one in floral park (about 5-7 hours for 2 trucks) I need someone reliable since my work is primarily in Suffolk I have no time to babysit.

Please call any time 516-250-3528

P.S. If you are gonna pick my brain on the phone and not return calls like some of subs do(I never did when I did sub work) don't bother calling...he first part of being responsible is returning calls and communication. If you cant return a phone call you cant plow!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

No able subs need work????? We have multi-year deals with our customers. We offer subcontractors contracts each year, routes with flat rates and by the hour pay...you know the jobs to go to when it snows before it snows. We pay a fair price for quality work and are in this business for the long haul.

P.S. I started as a sub so I know what it is like.
  3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I just stumbled on this post. I was wondering what kind of work you have this up coming year? Let me know. I am familiar with the glen cove, and Huntington area. Thanks Rich
  4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you a PM. Give me a call. Thanks Rich