1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island Area Work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ALEX516, Oct 26, 2003.

1. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Anyone in the Long Island area in need of backup or available for backup?

I only have a few accounts and would be willing to help out if time and conditions permit, and would like to know who else around here is available if I end up landing a few of the accounts I have recently bid on.

Normal plow trucks, mounted with sanders, skid steers and loaders, etc....

Who's got what around here??

2. mavrim

mavrim Junior Member

Plowing on LI

If you need any fill in work that requires a smaller vehicle, I may be able to help. I am located in Hauppauge and plow my company's parking lot in holtsville. Since I have to drive to work with the plow, it makes sense to plow in that location as well. I have a 2000 ZR2 Blazer with a 7' Meyer trimline plow (E-60 pump). My truck is able to get into tighter parking lots and handles well.
  3. johngus

johngus Senior Member

I'm in Copiague,on the nassau/suffolk border.Plowing with a Suburban 2500 with Meyer 7.5.always looking for work!

HDHAULER Junior Member

I am located on the south shore of nassau county and have about ten accounts witch I finish in about 3 hours. Always willing to keep moving snow for more money.

South Shore Cycle
    516 889-8947
  5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Were in Islip. Got 7.5', 8', 9', 10', sanders and a skidsteer. :cool:
  6. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

How does everyone feel about swapping nextel d/c id's?
    (if you have nextel that is), otherwise cell #'s or something...

We could do the swapping via email if certain prople would rather not post in the "open" or something....

I cover locations from Roslyn to Huntington and all over the place in between, where do the rest of you have locations?

7. paponte

paponte Senior Member

If you needed us you can just call the office. They will dispatch us. :cool:
  8. We are in Riverhead, 2 trucks, flexible. Looking to pickup permanent work or help out in a pinch. Have a few accounts, trying to build up business. Drop me a line if you need help.
  9. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

How do we contact people in a pinch if we don't know each other's #s??

Can we sent up some emails to exchange direct connect #'s or telephone #'s and names?

HDHAULER Junior Member

I am located in southern nassau conty near longbeach, my work # is 516 889-8947. When I am plowing it is forwarded to my cell and it also gives out cell # for emergencies.
  11. paponte

paponte Senior Member

12. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

nEXTEL id is 172*41*1956
    8' fisher, and rear 2yd sander
    servicing nassau and huntington area suffolk, will travel to aid others after I'm done or if I have a few of my guys out.

Will travel for commercial sanding anytime, call me
  13. My cell # is 631-838-7777. Also will give out nextel # if requested. Call me if you have anything you need a hand with.
    98 Dodge 2500HD w/ 360ci, brand new 8' western ultramount,