1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

long driveway estimate

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mean green 24, Oct 13, 2010.

1. mean green 24

mean green 24 Junior Member

im in western ny and i have to give an estimate on a long driveway. I usually do average drives for a minimum of 35. It is flat and also a circle. the customer said it was 1eighth of a mile long any ideas price range?
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

figure out how long it will take you compared to the 35 drive and use that as your multiplier.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

min of $75
  4. peterng

peterng Senior Member

1 timer say $80, is it straight? in the open ?

My driveway is 1400' long, straight and in the wide open. Time I get out and back with the7' blower, it needs done again :) windy here though.

Plowing alone would never do me, it'll drift as high as your banks are, relocating snow far away is the only option. I do plow anything under 4 inches, all to the south, then blow that furrow after a few runs.

It all depends I guess, site specific.

5. mean green 24

mean green 24 Junior Member

. Thank you you guys have been very helpful