1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LOL at St. Marys Cheverolet dealership for STATE INSPECTIONS!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by TomsSnowPlowING, Aug 15, 2012.

1. TomsSnowPlowING

TomsSnowPlowING Senior Member

St. Marys Cheverolet dealership said I need to replace lower control arm to replace the ball joints. I push out the old one & push the new one in.
    St. Marys Cheverolet dealership wanted $775.00 for lower control with ball joint. With other parts totaling $1,700.00 plus labor from St. Marys Cheverolet dealership.
    Went to local parts store got what St. Marys Cheverolet dealership was bad paid $500.00 & had my small local garage STATE INSPECTED. Only some where bad. Gotten $200.00 back from parts didn't need that St. Marys Cheverolet dealership said I need for STATE INSPECTION.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Where was it? j/k

3. TomsSnowPlowING

4. TomsSnowPlowING

For State Inspections PA.

5. TomsSnowPlowING

Seems like they re trying to get back $2,000.00 back what MY Father-In-Law talk off back in July 15 of 2011.
    Or did not properly did a State Inspection before they sold it to My Father-In-Law. I went thru him for the loan.

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Just a typical Stealership move. Fleece the Sheep. Most people don't know any better.They just pays the bill cause that's what they said it needed.

7. Head1

Head1 Junior Member

English please?

Or is OL' Jim back again??????????

8. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Now that's funny! I dono wat they sain abot tath.