1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Logo or picture placement next to your Plowsite Screen name....

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PlowKid150, Nov 18, 2004.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anybody could explain to me how to put a picture or logo next to your name on Plowsite.... I think they look cool and if someone could explian that'd be sweet.

Until next time..... :waving:

2. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Click on User CP. Find Edit avatar and click on it. Then any 100x100 pixel pic will work.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

You need to have a picture stored on your computer. Shrink it down to 100x100 as QMVA said. Make sure the picture is saved in jpeg format.
    Go into the user CP, on the left find where it says Edit avatar. Click on that, scroll down and mark where it says to use custom avatar, then click on browse to find pic on your computer. Locate it, then double click on it, then click on open, then hit submit. That should work.
    If you need further help, just ask.

4. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

Looks like PlowKid150 got it.

You can also upload GIF's (animated files like mine) instead if JPEG's (pictures)

If you can figure out how to make one the right size.

And different smiles like this one

[​IMG]