1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

logo opinions

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by terrapro, Feb 22, 2008.

1. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i need a simple low detail logo for polo and hat embroidery. tell me which looks best

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i like this one

[​IMG]

3. terrapro

from MI

me too. the hardest part is once i think i have my mind made up i think of another design so now i like them all lol.

4. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Is your name Terra or does it refer to terra firma (dry land)

I guess either way I would go with TerraPRO or TerraPro. It seperates the word visually.

Dry Land Professional: I like that.

Remember, any thing can be embrorided or printed. Make sure it is something you like.

5. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

I would go with TerraPro

6. terrapro

from MI

yes its terra as in earth. my business is registered as one word, Terrapro. i was attempting to keep the logo seeming like it is one word also which is why i didnt do the TerraPro.

i like the saying K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. less is definately more to me. which is why i want it to be not so flashy as possible.

thanks for your opinions and ideas guys. i have some time before anything is finalized so keep em coming

7. QuadPlower

ProTech, TruckCraft, SuperPlow, Airflo, LawnSite, ScoopDogg, SaltDogg are just some you can see by looking at the top of the page you are reading right now. All have the second word Capped.

I read your name as Terrapro, but I can see someone reading it as ter rap ro.

Like I said before, I like your business name. It’s clever. It’s a combination of two words. So, if it were me, I would distinguish between them. You can underline it however you want, but I would make the T and the P caps.

Another thought would be Italic the Pro. This would look good, but would be hard to type in a general letter you might write.

I know you want to KISS it, but have you thought about making the letters green and the underline brown? Grass and Dirt. My business colors are Hunter Green and Tan. I use it on all my t-shirts, business cards, vehicles, ads, etc. Helps create business recognition. When people see my trucks they know it’s my business and not someone else’s just because of the color.

Good Luck

8. terrapro

from MI

how about this

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  9. QuadPlower

10. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

yeah

i like that one