1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Lux Lawn, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Was wondering why I need to type my screen name every time I visit the site to log in. I have the remember me box checked. Is it something on my end or with the site.
    Thanks, Larry

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Does anyone else use your computer?

If so, they may be deleting the history/stored internet files (cookies).

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

either that or are you "logging out" when you exit the site?...everything is fine on our end, and if you just close your browser and you do not log out then you should not have to login every time

4. Lux Lawn

Nobody else uses the computer & I don' t log out.:dizzy:
    Doesn't happen at other sites.
    Thanks.

5. Michael J. Donovan

ok, try this...log out of the site and clear your cookies (or browsing history) and then log back in with your user name and password and check the remember me box

6. Lux Lawn

Still nothing....don't worry about it.
    Thanks, Larry

7. Michael J. Donovan

I double checked your settings and they are fine and everything is fine on our end, but I wanted to try to help you out :cool: - it must be something on your end though :confused: