1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Local accounts going national

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Do It All Do It Right, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Whats with the national grounds companies (brickman) buying up the local companies and telling the local businesses that they should go with a national company to take care all of their properties nationally that is usually done locally.
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Brickman is really starting to move on the Michigan Market...Ever since they bought out Torre& Bruglio....
  3. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

i talked to 3 businesses yesterday that were torre contracts and figured it would be a breech in contract being bought out so i targeted them. All 3 are national chains and all said they were going to a national company to take care of the accounts. Im just ranting because this is happening more and more.
  4. big acres

big acres Senior Member

I wouldn't classify a national chain as a local business.
  5. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Its the way of the future.