1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

..........Loading an Explorer..........

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by southsideone, Oct 18, 2006.

1. southsideone

southsideone Member

where could i find some inexpensive ramps for the rear hatch on a ford explorer? i will be using them to load and unload a snowblower. (ariens 926le or whatever it is) i'm open to some other ideas for transporting the blower as well. (cargo tray-receiver mount maybe??)

thx

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

go to home depot and in either the tool corale or the wood section you can buy the aluminum ramp hook ends. It will also tell you what wood is the best to use for the ramp part. This is probably the cheapest way going past just using two bare pieces of wood, and they do work, i used these for three years till i got my trailer and now have my own plow.