1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loadhandler 3000 For sale Almost new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Nov 30, 2007.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Used I think 3 times one with timber and 2 times with stone dust. Works great and saves a ton of time and money. just in time for fall cleanups. 75 bucks pickup only in passaic county nj. only selling cause i got a great deal on a dump insert.

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

change the J to a Y and I'm alll over it! I use my 2000 to death this summer, and yes they are great for leaves, I got a thumbs up from the loader op at the dump this past week when I drove in dumped 2 yards of wet leaves and left in 45 seconds!

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I'll be driving through syracuse at some point this winter on my way to the salmon river.

If someone really wants me to ship it tack on 15 bucks and i'll send it out.

4. Grn Mtn

check your pm

5. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Hey grn mnt are those really that great! Wow, If you don't go for it I might be tempted too. Keep us posted 600rr. So grn mnt have you been itching to plow. I believe we will get some this weekend but still not enough to plow yet.

6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have unloaded 3000# + of topsoil with one....... I may build a leaf box for my truck next year and get another one..............

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

they work best on drop-in bedliners, not bad on stock beds, and really aren't worth a damn on the rougher spray-in liners. Owned a few of them and would definitely recommend them

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I had one a long time ago and felt it was more work than it was worth . brought mine back to the store. At least it did not work good for dirt. lite stuff probably ok but this was a very old model back in '97

9. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I will have to get a mat to make it slide in my bed....i have Rhino lining......

10. Grn Mtn

yes they work great, just put plywood over the wheel wells so stuff doesn't get stuck.

1st plow and salt this morning, only an inch but you got to love commercials!

11. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump still avail

12. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Well I guess I was wrong on that one. That was a GREAT start to the season!

13. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Bump still avail 75 pick up or i'll ship for 95

14. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

still avail guys!