1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loaders, Blowers and More

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by blowerman, Dec 10, 2009.

1. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

We were ready to go a few months back, but I thought I'd wait until the first push to actually post pics this year. Even with the bigger equipment that first snow was tough!
    Posting my 521D with 12' pusher. This last snow was so wet you couldn't even take full bites. But the Case worked good.

Attached Files:

2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good.
  3. Stove

Stove Member

looks good 2 me
  4. blowerman

Superblower got it's workout yesterday. Lucky we have this beast, skids with blowers just were not working too well.

Attached Files:

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking units.:drinkup:
  6. blowerman

Thanks Dave... I'm still thinking about the Ebling blades. After this last snow storm, the 8-10" cement that fell from the sky, something other than skiddys with blower might be needed.<br>
    The only real addition for the year is the 521 Case and another pusher. We cut the bucket mounts and made our own quick coupler. I'll post those picks soon. Nothing like the tight fit of the coupler over chain on.

Attached Files:

7. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

That is some sweet looking equipment! Good luck this winter!
  8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Sweet, you got a plow on that TV. Keep them coming.
  9. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

nice machines
  10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice equipment :drinkup:
  11. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

Nice Equipment. I have lusted after a Bi-directional for years. I think snow removal is one of their biggest strengths. Thanks for posting up the pics.
  12. blowerman

I can't say it's lust for me, maybe love after I finish using her. Honestly, I studied the bi-directional for years and this machine is by far the best thing I've ever bought.
    This thing really does shine in snow. For the most part she rests all summer unless I put the 15' batwing mower and cut the back 40 at my house.

Attached Files:

13. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

What do you typically run on the tractor, just the blower?
    Nice machine!!!!
  14. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good Chris.:drinkup:

My bro's 621's had a hard time with this snow as well. First time I've seen the loaders stop short of the pile, especially w/o a full pusher.

Looking forward to the pics of the pusher mount.
  15. blowerman

To think, I had to take maybe about a 1/4 of a pusher and then walk it to the pile and it was having a hard time at that. I know a few guys that try to run bigger pushers on machines they shouldn't and had to switch to the buckets. (that's why when guys ask if a 444 Deere can handle a 16' pusher I tell them no)

As for the TV145 Tractor, I usually just use it with the PXPL blower. While I have a pusher and bucket for it, they have been siting for the past year. Other than that, as I posted before, I have a 15' batwing mower. Beyond snow, the mower works real nice on the tractor.<br>
    Because I can't stand chain on pushers and the price of the ACS female end was painfully expensive, we machined and welded up our own coupler.The cuttting and welding wasn't bad, it was lining up the triangle at the top with the pin holes on the bottom. With the machine it wouldn't have been a problem, but we used the bucket for our take offs. I'll shoot some closer shots tomorrow.

Attached Files:

16. blowerman

Got this call for a driveway plowing! And it's 3X longer than you can see in the pic.

17. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice shovels!
  18. blowerman

I tried to shoot a vid, but I couldn't even get traction to keep moving. Stills will have to do.
  19. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

veru nice equipment and it had to be some wet heavy snow to stop those loaders.
  20. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Nice equipment,I have always liked the size of those 521's,it also did the same to one of my Horst pushers for one of my backhoe's,my operator just loved having the blade so much closer to the machine in stead of it being so far out in front of the machine.