1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

loader truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cat320, Feb 26, 2003.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

2. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

:rolleyes: Now I've seen everything! Some one had way to much time on their hands. That thing is pretty mucha a joke. Maybe on a farm though. You'd be laughed out of the stated if you pulled up on a job site withe that contraption. :confused:
  3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I saw it before and to post it I know you guys are getting a good laugh with it.I could not imagine doing any work with it not real work anyway.
  4. dan deutekom

dan deutekom Member

I just put my order in for the mine detector that attaches to a school bus:D
  5. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

everybody realy needs an extra 10 feet or more in front of their truck lol :nono: it must be good in tight places also any more good ones like this:drinkup:
  6. leprechaun_50

leprechaun_50 Member
    from SW Minn

I don't know any self-respecting farmer that would be caught dead using that God-awful thing.
  7. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I had just seen that in a recent trade magazine, it looks awful cumbersome. I can't imagine how the visibility is from the driver's seat. I wouldn't want one loading my truck!
  8. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Thats about useless LOL. Imagine driving into a muddy ditch, and trying to get back out let a loan getting somthing acconplished.
  9. dillyolboy

dillyolboy Member

That is great :rolleyes: Yes lots of extra time on their hands. That 2wd well worn Chevy in the background really looks like it would make a good loader truck :D O, the poor visibility, uselessness, etc. I won't get started.
  10. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Actually it is a 4x4, here's a better pic:

Looks like you can even mow with it:eek:
  11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I know most people would ask me not to continue service if I showed up with that, lol
  12. dillyolboy

dillyolboy Member

2 for 1 Plow the snow then stack it

OMG That is nuts. I should have looked at the other pictures before the 2wd comment. It just looked like it sat awful low. Hey it's a 2 in 1 application you can push the snow with the blade and stack it with the bucket. :D Too bad you can do both things way better with a normal blade or shovel. Imagine trying to steer the truck in snow :eek: I don't know how much it weighs but casters with that much weight on them don't swing around real easy.
    Snowjoker - he has a long box extended cab truck so apparently length is not an issue. Maybe he could add one of those contraptions on back and plow backwards AND forwards for increased efficiency.
  13. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Whoever would buy that is nuts!
  14. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

What does one of those contraptions cost? I am 100% positive myself along with several other's will not be buying one of these things in the future for snow removal:eek: unless we have several:drinkup: :drinkup: then maybe
  15. GLS

GLS Senior Member

It looks like it might hook up on the back too. If you look at the front bumper/mount, the back is almost identical.