1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loader Plows

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by zigzag82, Feb 19, 2009.

1. zigzag82

zigzag82 Junior Member

I would like to get every ones info on loader plows. All the people up in Grand county Colorado use Rylind plows. I would like to know is there a power plow like or similar to the Blizzard plow that will hold up to beginner plowers?

2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Make beginners use a bucket so when they crack their head off the window they learn. Then let them graduate to a plow:D

3. zigzag82

zigzag82 Junior Member

I like that Idea.
    I am plowing a 3+ acres with one way to plow it. to the outer edge. then there is parking in the back that needs to be plowed. so there in now way to use a big push in this place. I am doing this place with a 9 ft Rylind on a case skidd steer. It takes 3 to 5 hrs

4. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

What do you mean Sure ya can use a push plow Dont know what a Rylind looks like but why cant ya put sides on it and turn it into a push plow??????????????????????????///

5. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

There's alot of Danials in this area. Twice plus the money verses a Protech but a smaller loader will handle a bigger plow verses a box.

We bought a Danials/loader this year and couldn't be happier with both for what we plow.

6. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Henke Manufacturing out of Leavenworth, KS makes plows very similar to Rylind.

www.henkemfg.com

7. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

8. muff

muff Junior Member

Horst, without question. A bit tougher to get here in the States, not cheap, and STILL worth it.