1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loader drag racing.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by JD Dave, Apr 30, 2011.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Thats interesting... I should try that with a 244J and my 906H Cat... I think the Cat will win everytime :drinkup:

On the smaller loaders, the Cat defentially granny shifts into second where as the Deere hits it quick

3. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I am surprised by this we have always found the cats to be the quickest. But never tried anything that new.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It's a Deere video I'm assuming so more then likely it's not real life. The Deere even beats the Cat in reverse. LOL

5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

The k series loaders are really quick, at least the ones Ive ran. Now when I run an older loader I feel like I am barely moving.

6. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting, but if a loader is actually 'loading' it's not like they are going very far. Lets face it, that is the main use for them.