1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loaded up to begin the war on snow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kybol, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Time to kick old man winter's ass. Sorry bout the really crappy phone pics.
    Loaded up:

To much snow to get out of the yard need a little pull:

Clearing a path to get out in the morning:
  2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

snow cats and bulldozers, you guys dont mess around up there do you!
  3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

He's right, you guys don't mess around huh? I don't think I've ever seen anyone plowing with a bulldozer lol, pretty damn serious though. Looks good.
  4. PTSolutions

i had a lady get pissed b/c i scratched up her drive a bit with the blizzard on the dump this season, then i told here we are getting a smaller truck and plow b/c she said she couldnt believe i was using a dump. I bet she'd shite herself if i rolled up with that.
  5. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Well I think both of them would scratch up a driveway pretty good, but we use them in the bush/muskeg, so there isnt much to scratch up but dirt.
  6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Bulldozer and snowcat
  7. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

sweet. too dang many side hills around here to use our dozor......
  8. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Scratched her driveway! BOO HOO! Tell her to buy you a plow with the rubber cutting edge just for her driveway. People amaze me.
  9. PTSolutions

she told me shed rather have me raise the plow a bit and leave snow on her driveway if thats what it takes. i just smiled and said no problem and left. im surprised that i still get surprised at these people...
  10. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

If your getting sick of old man winter and want to kick his A$$, do me a favor and kick him all the way to zip code 02780.... :drinkup: