1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lo Jack theft prevention

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ProWorkz.com, May 15, 2005.

1. I called my local CAT shop and ask them if they use Lo Jack on their rentals to secure them from theft and they did not know what I was talking about. Does anyone use Lo Jack on their equipment??

2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

sounds like a real good idea foor skidsteers and such were a master key will let anybody take it. i think i saw a show were a owner of a construction company had these on a large generater that was stolen and the police went and picked it up

3. LoJack

I look at LoJacks website and the only dealers I could find near me where United Rentals. So I am assuming CAT does not use this system at all being that I have both United Rentals and CAT stores in my area.

4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

My local Case dealer uses LoJack on ALL there rental skid steers. They Have not lost one yet with lojack installed, they did recover several though that had walked off there customers sites.
    todd