1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LML DPF and Urea Delete

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by JD Dave, Jan 4, 2011.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

2. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

i was wondering how long it was going to take till someone started making aftermarket stuff for the new emissions trucks

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Spartan has been messing with the 6.7 Fords for some time now. I think they have up to a 275hp tune for them already.

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

love the power of them . but why cant thay make it with out black all the time. ya its fun sometimes but what a waste of fuel at 4-5 bucks a gal.

and fyi who ever did the work overfilled the radiator jug past the full line. :waving:

5. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

oops i guess i missed the boat on that then lol

6. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Maby its just me but that pipe looked pretty small, I think they learnt from the best LOL, sounds like my truck to the T!

7. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

F'in SWEEET!! My next truck for sure. Heated steering wheel and rollin coal.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I would want to delete that crap if i got one myself which i would love to do but i can't imagine how much that would all cost. I still would want it though!

On another note, its sad to say but that truck didn't sound like a diesel at all except at idle! :( I'm not sure even what it sounded like.

9. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

It sounded like one pissed off airplane lol. I'll take that body and options with a LBZ please :)

10. mcwlandscaping

All day everyday!!

11. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

different.....

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Gee, what a surprise lol. :D

I'd give it a run with the LML with all the deletes done and see how it runs. Probably is going to be a good design.

13. mcwlandscaping

It took you long enough to get out of that half ton of yours and now your ready for an LML....getting a little jumpy are we??? JK! :D :waving:

14. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Who you trying to fool Dave that's your truck. :popcorn: