1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lmfao Cmon Atlanta Guys Post Some Pics Of Your Snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Jan 16, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

2. topdj

topdj Senior Member

wow look at all the replys :D

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

There still sleeping!

4. maccrazy2

maccrazy2 Junior Member

I grew up in atlanta just behind stone mountain. We don't really get snow we get white colored ice. I never really saw powder untill I moved to denver. I remember trying to have snowball fights as a kid, It was like making balls of slush when we tried to make snowballs. I also remember all the wrecked cars in the ditches because of the roads freezing over. I am glad to be in denver when it snows compared to Georgia. Chris.

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

my old boss who moved to NC a year and a half ago took one plow down there with his new business just in case and is contracted by the city. they only have 2 plows for there trucks and I talked to him yesterday because they were supposed to get 2 " this morning and he says it is the funniest thing to watch people freakout and head to the store to stock up on supplies. The city workers had to go over a checklist on how to plow the roads. Schools closed last night. Town completely shut down...:waving:

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Upstate South Carolina got 2" to 10" +:D :redbounce:salute:

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

That is quiet the range you got there are you in higher elevation with valleys around you?

8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ya, you have the start of the Blue Ridge mountains(Appalachian), Foothills then Piedmont.... . Snows at least one time per year on average

9. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i would like to see that checklist
    1) dont hit anything or anyone.
    2) move snow off the road to the right.
    3) see # 1.

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

#4 We have a plow?:confused: