1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Live edge Agrimaxx, Liveboxx backdrag capable?

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by edgeair, Jan 3, 2015.

1. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

As the title indicates, is there a live edge available in an Agrimaxx subframe configuration?

Anybody with a live boxx have feedback as to how well/poorly they backdrag? I know boxes aren't the best for that role to begin with, but wondering if they do the job ok?

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Paul has said that the live egde was designed so it could be installed on any plow. He'll have to answer this for sure though.

I have about an hour and a half on ours and did some back dragging, it did quite well actually. And the area I was backdragging is in horrible condition, broken concrete, manholes, and those cleanouts similar to a gas station fill.

3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Yes we do have LiveEdge available for the Agrimaxx, PlowMaxx and CityMaxx plows. It is not yet available on the Agrimaxx light, or PlowMaxx skid steer models, but its being worked on. Look for it in fall of 2015.
    As far as backdragging check out this video.http://youtu.be/JvWyAlftf10?t=9m54s

4. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Looks better than most boxes on the back drag, thanks.