1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

little tractor guy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Eric78Fordzilla, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Eric78Fordzilla

Eric78Fordzilla Junior Member

I have a old (no clue what year) Bolens H 1502 compact loader tractor 20 horse diesel made by iskie i built a snow blade that hooks to the bucket just like a nice big one. i plowed last year with it it worked awsome but this tractor is the handeist thing on the farm. Am i to hard on it the blade is 4 foot but its all hydro drive how well does hydro drive hold up any input would help i plow farms and drives with one truck im thinking about adding it to the "fleet" should or leave it alone hydro pumps are exspensive. should i leave it home or not???????????????:help:
  2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Giver. I don't see why not.
  3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

your drive will be fine but i would be concerned about twisting the loader arms. did you put any kind of trip mechanism on it?
  4. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i have a 2wheel drive ford 18hp gas tractor, that we didn't use anymore, so one winter i put a front end loader on it, and have been using it for sidewalks and small parking lots ever since. the nice thing about a hydrostatic drive is how fast it goes, i cant push the amount a skidsteer can but i can make 2 passes for evey one the skid does
  5. Eric78Fordzilla

Eric78Fordzilla Junior Member

thanks the plow does trip and thanks guys