1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Little help with seasonal

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by orinicklawncare, Aug 3, 2014.

1. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare Member

I was asked to bid this building complex. I will leave my skid on site and have to take care of sidewalks.

IMG_2543.jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Just one skid......

What do u really think you need?

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

your 3 trucks short to bid

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

In all fairness, he said the skiddy would stay on site but there's no mention of trucks or how many sidewalk guys he's going to utilize. The OP needs to give a lot more information about this account in order to get the help he's looking for. Personally I'd go with a skid steer a truck and a backhoe/loader

5. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

3 Loaders with 16 foot pushers......4 pickups with Power Plows on them......A 16 man walk crew......Thumbs Up

To the op......What are you looking for here????......Price...Equipment suggestions.....For me to do it for you??

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

6 loaders with 8ft pushers would work if u didn't have 16's.

7. Defcon 5

:laughing:.......It would......If your getting paid Hourly it would be even better...:salute:

8. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

In West Virginia?
    $18,000 per year (assuming 12 visits @ 2" trigger?) All inclusive- plowing, shoveling, sanding.

If that were here in NH where I am, I would bid it at $26k a year. Or thereabouts. More visits, probably 22 times.

I would charge $100 per hour for returns to clean up where cars didn't get moved. Separate charge above and beyond the seasonal.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  9. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

All that for 10k per season ;)

Do you still run manual angle blades? Or is power plow referring to something else?

10. Defcon 5

10k........Your way High......:laughing:

11. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

:(

Better sharpen my pencil a little more......