1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Listen To This

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PATRIOTS 2004, Jan 11, 2005.

1. PATRIOTS 2004

PATRIOTS 2004 Junior Member

:help: :help: :help:

I was in a courthouse today in a state that will become public very soon, over heard 2 lawyers talking about a huge lawsuit being filed against Symbiot and SMG, something about employee issues and John Allin. Tried to listen but guys maybe somebody is actually getting smart and it's taking a former employee to fix the situation.
    STAY TUNED !!!

2. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

There's already been big lawsuits being filed against SMG and below is the post talking about it. Supposedely John Allin owes some big bucks to his subcontractors and they are pissed off about it. There was one thread about 2-3 months ago that got really ugly and soem people were banned and others warned because they reaged on about thier money bing owed and John Allin posted under a different name to try to say he was a representative of SMG and everyone found out but in the end SMG filed chapter 11 bankrupcy and that thread has been deleted becuase of it's violent posts. Here is one providing a little background infor on what has happened.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=17488&highlight=Snow+Management+Group

I'm sure some other memebrs will also bring up some more threads but this topic is already in full investigation and has been going on for a while. Sorry to burst your bubble.

3. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

symbiot/SMG

This has been really beat into the ground. Everybody has had their say, some have hidden under false names, and it's been beat to death. Everybody on here should be stating actual facts about what they have seen or been told first hand from a reliable source(not heard from some guy/ who heard some guy/ etc.) because we need this true info in order to stay informed. Then I read (once again) how they went bankrupt for the hundredth time. They were aquired by symbiot, not bankrupt. I am not employed by SMG, have done some sub work so I'm not taking sides but rather venting how we should try to keep all this accurate(with any thread) so we all stay truthfully informed. If I need the local b/s I can stand in the gas station by the coffee. Thanks for letting me vent!

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member