1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

List of Plowers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by woodsters, Dec 15, 2003.

1. woodsters

woodsters Junior Member

Is there a website that lists people that plow? Perferably broken down by state and city?

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

3. woodsters

woodsters Junior Member

apparently it was filtered....did not list a website

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Sorry forgot about the CENSORSHIP

go to yahoo
    search for snowplowing contractors directory
    click on the first site
    in the first line there is a directory link, click there and it will list by state.

5. windmill

windmill Senior Member

What festerw said would of course work, and I think there is a networking area on this site somewhere that might be of some help.

6. woodsters

woodsters Junior Member

yeah I went there but it hasn't been updated since 2001 it said and there were only a handful from Massachusetts. Our neighbor plowed our drive today thankfully with his Kubota tractor. I never could find a site where people (plowers) posted their info on there. There are many many private trucks running around with plows on them. I think a site like that would be beneficial. I'm a web designer, maybe I should do one...lol

7. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Hey woodsters, any luck finding a site with snow plowers?

8. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Now that's scary, posted at the same time.:dizzy: I'd ask you to email me but I don't think that's allowed. You could try through my, not so great yet, website. Maybe give you a job. :)

9. SIMA is a good place to look for snowploers also, ive noticed in my area that if you do a general search for a snowplower on yahoo or such, the nearest one is 50 miles away. SIMA shows more companies closer to where im located.

10. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

WOOD.....Scroll on down to the Networking Forums
    right here at Plow Site..................

Scroll thru it....Lots of Mass. plowheads right there.
    Most may be in your area to hook up with !
    ............geo