1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

liquid storage tanks

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bytheyardlandsc, Oct 27, 2014.

1. bytheyardlandsc

bytheyardlandsc Member
    from ohio

just a heads up, ive seen a post where there are some 2000 and 4000 storage tanks for sale. those tanks are on ebay for 650.00. they are located in Indiana pa. and sold by a recycle company. I know this because I have bought 2 of them and friends of mine have also bought them. Call sean at 724 463 3044 or 877 767 7707. or email them at lssadler@gmail.com If we are on here to help each other out , then lets not gig each other by trying to make a phone call and profit from a season that's tough enough as it is. hope this helps some one out.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

3. bytheyardlandsc

bytheyardlandsc Member
    from ohio

Ive been plowing snow for over 20 years. I have no idea what you are talking about.

4. Mark Oomkes

I'm eating popcorn waiting for the fireworks.

5. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Any women on here would the other tanks because they are having a sale and they could save a couple hundred off the regular price.

6. bytheyardlandsc

bytheyardlandsc Member
    from ohio

Not sure what your saying. But 650.00 is the regular price. There the same tanks.

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Consider what that individual asks for other items for sale. Not surprising to see the profit that is trying to be made. Just my opinion.

8. Mark Oomkes

Ran out of :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

9. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

No fireworks today its not 4th of July