1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Spreader Question

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by dhadaway632, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dhadaway632

dhadaway632 Member

I am located in Kalamazoo MI. I am hoping that somebody in this area might let me stop by and check out thier liquid spreader system. Contractors in this area have been affected by the lack of availability of bulk salt and unwillingness of landscape suppliers to sell theirs. Namely: Mulders Landscape Supply and Kalamazoo Landscape Supply. So If anyone is willing to let me look at their system it would be much appreciated!:help:

2. Salisbury1975

Salisbury1975 Junior Member
    from Detroit

I don't know if you still need help? Just signed up today. I'm a little east of Ann Arbor off I-94. You can check out our set-ups if you'd like. We just started using liquids this year. I have 4 trucks applying liquid and a brine maker. we're also set-up to apply for sidewalks and drives at condos.

3. JJ Jones

JJ Jones Junior Member

Sprayers

I've found some of the Irrigation Distributors are starting to carry the 4C Sprayer for liquid De-icing. From what I've seen it is a pretty nice unit.

4. dhadaway632

dhadaway632 Member

Thank you for the offer Salisbury. After these storms are over I will contact you and try to set something up.
    Thanks again

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I carry the 4C spray unit and others. www.chloridestore.com