1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

liquid sprayer

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by uvilla, Feb 21, 2014.

1. uvilla

uvilla Junior Member
    from 25442

Does anyone own and use liquid brine sprayer from turbo turf....if so pros and cons please......

2. ultimate09

ultimate09 Junior Member

This post should probably be in the ice management section, but here goes. I purchased a 500 gallon sprayer with a three lane boom and hose reel option to combat the on going salt shortage we are facing. So far, I like the spray system. Seems to be well thought out and works great. I like the three different spray nozzles that you can rotate on the boom for different conditions and three independent zones.
    I could have saved some money building one versus buying it but frankly I didn't have the time to finish it while it was needed. I called Turbo Turf on Monday and was told they were out of stock, but could be built in two days. I picked mine up on Wednesday, and have been happy with it.
    We used the two day build time to throw a brine maker together and make 2,250 gallons of brine.:dizzy:

3. uvilla

uvilla Junior Member
    from 25442

brine

How did you make your brine....can you post some pics

4. ultimate09

ultimate09 Junior Member

Best thing to do is to go over to the ice management folder and find anything sprayer related thread or I believe there is one titled new brine maker. Kubota has many pics of a very simple brine maker that will make 430 gallon every hour depending on your water source. Only requires two bulk totes some plumbing and a pump. I built mine in less than three hours, but I had some totes laying around and many pumps in the shop. If you need any other pics, PM me and I will send them. Mine is a little sloppier than the ones in the other thread, but it does the job.