1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Spray Truck / Service Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a former fire dept rescue unit that we converted into a liquid deicer spray truck. The truck is a 1984 E350 ambulance chassis. 351 auto, the box is aluminum so no rust. It has lots of tool boxes for storage, there is some rust and dings in the cab but nothing bad. Thruck is currently equipped with 550 gallon sprayer with the spray bar hidden under the truck. We installed an electric Hanney hose reel that will hold up to 300 ft of spray hose. It needs new hose on it as the other was dry rotted and cracking. The lights, siren, and PA all work. These can be removed if not needed and sold to recoop some cost. Has stereo, 2 new batteries, brakes, stainless simulators, spot lights, power invertor, and many other items done. Great truck for sidewalks. Room for snow blowers inside the box. This is a walk through unit with front and rear heat. We are building a bigger unit for this season as it looks like we will be using more liquids than ever. Asking $3500 with the spray equipment and $2500 without. Contact me for any info. John 586-634-2904

This truck could also be used for lawn treatments ect.

ambu1111.jpg

ambuAAA.jpg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

That is cool. Bump

3. Metro Lawn

thanks for the bump

4. Metro Lawn

Will seperate:

Spray Unit $1500

Truck $2500 obo

Will trade for a 4x4 atv with plow or maybe anything I can use. What do you have?

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

How many hours/miles are on this? Any more pictures of the cab, interior, ect?

6. Metro Lawn

Last I new it had around 90k on it. I dont have any other pics at the moment but I can take some this weekend when I go to the yard where that one is at.

7. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

Wow, after running your route, you can go out and pick up slip and fall victims at all your competitors accounts. You could probably carry a couple of lawyers in there too

8. Metro Lawn

Need the room, first $2500 gets it.

9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

do you still have that 300 gallon sprayer you were trying to sell last year?

10. Metro Lawn

no, that thing is long gone.

11. Metro Lawn

I gotta think someone could use this truck. I am selling it for the price of the spray system new, it's like getting the truck for FREE

$2500

Come and get it. Drive it home.

12. Metro Lawn

last bump to top

13. Liberty LLC

Liberty LLC Member
    from NJ

Still available?