1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fourbycb, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have a Liquid Setup I want to sell. Its a 300 gal tank with a 1 yr old new Briggs Straton Motor and pump only has less than 2 hrs ran. I also have the spray bar setup with and hose reel. I have gotten out of the Liquid part and want to sell $250.00 takes the whole setup

liquid tank 1.jpg

liquid tank 2.jpg

2. Can you call me at 708 670 8504 tomorrow I would like to get in to liquids

3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I can do that Prolly around noon

4. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

I would like to be next on the list if R&R does not take.

5. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

I'm interested as well

6. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

R&R Yard has 24 hrs to decide if he wants it. If not then it goes to the highest offer, whats your offer you can PM your Offer As of this post I have 7 Interested

7. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

My offer stands at the original asking price. If your looking to make a new deal I'm out.

8. Thanks for the call today. I will take it I'll call you in the morning to set up a tim when we can pick it up.

9. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Unit sold & pickedup

10. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

That is a great price...if you were close I would come get it.