1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Setup for cheap in chicago?? It's yours!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NW Snow Removal, Feb 27, 2010.

1. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

We have a 6400 gallon storage tank and a 300 gallon turbo turf gas powered sprayer with hose attachment for 100 feet. We only used them for one season and have been trying to get rid of them since we lost our contracts for liquid use. we need to get rid of these to clear space in our yard. I will let these go for a very good price just make an offer and it is yours. (most likely).

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

$500 ? I can pick it up Wednesday

3. NW Snow Removal

we paid 9 grand for it all. I would take a loss, but not 8500

4. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

nw, my uncle runs a fert company and i think they planned on adding a van this season, ill get a hold of him tomorrow, he may be very interested! ill let you know.

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

OK....$560...Ill pick it up Monday....On a serious note could you post some pics...Im interested...

6. NW Snow Removal

[​IMG] that is a stock photo of my exact unit without the boom

7. NW Snow Removal

[​IMG] apparently they arent letting me post a pic from the web. send me you email address pm and Ill email you the pic. i posted it and they took it down

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

All i want is the tank

9. NW Snow Removal

Sold the sprayer to michaelo2790. nice guy

sent you a PM with my number. Give me a call and we can figure out a deal. KC

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  10. NW Snow Removal

Sold the sprayer. The 6400 gallon storage tank is still available. Includes locking handle, 1 1/2 inch 15 ft hose and banjo fittings.

11. NW Snow Removal

never got a call from superior L & L. the tank is still available for purchase.