1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Salt dealer in central Iowa area

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by kruser6, Oct 13, 2009.

1. kruser6

kruser6 Member
    from Iowa

You guys had an advertiser up for liquid salt that I had spoke to awhile ago. I can't seem to locate the number and I can't remember what the name was. They were selling a liquid salting system and the liquid. Can anyone help with a contact number for central Iowa? Thanks.

2. kruser6

kruser6 Member
    from Iowa

Nevermind, found it

3. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

liquid salt? Salt Brine maybe? or are you talking of liquid de-icer and anti icers such as mag-chloride and calcium-cloride?

4. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Smith Fertilizer and Grain?

5. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

PM, me I know of two Different Independent dealers here in town that can get you set up from the spayer Apparatus, and to either supply you with the different liquads or the set up to make your own!!

6. ChlorideGuy

ChlorideGuy Member

Hey guy This might be a little late but... We have a Distributor in Iowa for our liquids Give us a call and we will give you the number

1 877 34BRINE thanks mike