1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Icemelt for sale Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lbilawncare, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

I have two mini bulk totes of liquid icemelt for sale.

The details can be found at www.snisolutions.com

1.) Geo 55 (250 gal tote) 210 gallons left $475.00 Can be used as a salt treatment

2.) D55F (250 gal tote) 225 gallons left $1550.00 Pre-treatment (awesome stuff)

These products worked very well, our spray system got wrecked in last years blizzard. I am in Champaign Illinois (east Central) I have a forklift to load, I won't expect the totes back as a deposit. Obviously due to the weight I cannot ship. PM me or e-mail me at brad.ludwig@insightbb.com Thanks for looking !

for sale 001.JPG

2. Lbilawncare

Still Available !!! No deposit on the totes !!!!! PM me !!!!!!

3. Lbilawncare

Still available, the totes alone are selling for about $175.00 each. They have a drain bung on the bottom for easy transfer. PM me, the e-mail listed in no longer in use.

4. Lbilawncare

Still available !!

5. Lbilawncare

Bump, These product's worked well for us, we lost a few big de-icing accounts and no longer need it.

6. Lbilawncare

Bump again, Interesting trades may be considered.

7. Lbilawncare

Yeah ,everybody hates the guy who bumps something 5-6 times. I really need to move this, if interested make me an offer !!

8. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

would you be interested in helping a guy get started with liquid ice melt advice, never done it before but would like to get set up

9. Lbilawncare

Sure, I'll do what I can to help. The Geomelt has been sold, the D55F is still available. I also have a brand new in the box spray bar and a used spray bar also. PM me or leave your e-mail and what town you are located in.

10. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

11. Lbilawncare

The D55 is still available, make me an offer or an interesting trade (lawn equipment)

12. Lbilawncare

Yep, still available. Make me an offer, the worst I can do is say no.