1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

liquid for parking garages

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by nor'easter1, Dec 7, 2009.

1. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

guys I need help. I have took on a parking gargae this year and want to know if any of you use a liquid deicer instead of peladow. Certain parts will never see the sun and it will be a long winter of to much peladow and chippin ice. I was thinking of somethin like that icenator product put in a towable 15 gallon sprayer and if it works pre and post treat top of garage. What ideas or products have you guys used who deal with concrete garages where salt is a no no, and staining from products is bad as well. Willing to eat the expense for my mental health. Thank you
  2. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Potassium acetate:nod:......google is your friend.

Good luck to you.
  3. We have paperwork from one manufacturer of parking garages stating Liquid Magic is the best product to be used on parking decks. Although liquid Magic is not meant as a deicer, if used as a anti icing application you won't have any buildup. Contact your local distributor for more info or pm me regarding the manufacturer info. Tim