1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid De-Icing Sprayers Electric & Gas

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

We build and sell a complete line of spray systems both electric and gas. Our wireless controls are the best in the industry. We offer 1 to 5 lane coverage and even have a system that will work with any tank of any size so you wont have to keep buying new systems as you grow. Just get a larger tank. You can see the complete line of sprayers at Metro-Melt.com or call (586) 563-3990 All systems are build with quality materials (non rusting stainless steel and aluminum) "Amish quality without the wood."

ds330a.jpg

ds500aa.jpg

es275bb.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. Metro Lawn

Just some added information. We are a contractor and use what we sell. We have practical hands on experience with the equipment and have been using liquids for almost 2 decades.

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

What does the white tank in the second picture run? I just saw your craigslist ad and have been back and forth with running liquid in one of my trucks this year

4. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

I like the setup alot. What do these units sell for.

5. Metro Lawn

All unit specs and pricing are on our website. We also work with a leasing company that will lease to own units with 20% down and a $1 buy out at the end.

http://www.metro-melt.com

6. Metro Lawn

I have 5 demo units that will be available on Nov. 5th These have only had water ran through them. They are the ES275 units which are the bottom picture. Price $1195.00 $500 off a new one