1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid De-Icing, Anti-Icing and Treated Salts Seminar

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sr_innovative, Apr 7, 2004.

1. sr_innovative

sr_innovative Junior Member
    from Toronto

Hello Everyone,

Scott Robbins here from Innovative/IBP in Ajax, ON. As many of you know we are the manufacturer of many of the Liquid Deicers and Treated Salts that are used throughout North America, including Magic, Slicer, Caliber Treated Salt, etc.

I just wanted to extend an open invitation to any of the landscapers/contractors, or distributors in the area to our Liquid De-Icing and Anti-Icing, and Treated Salts Seminar on April 15, 2004. It will be held at our plant in Ajax, and run from 9 am to approx. 12 pm, lunch included. Best of all, the seminar is completely free, just give me a call or send me an email ahead of time so I can reserve a spot for you. Chemists and Technicians will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.