1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid cost

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by usmcdroach, Feb 15, 2015.

1. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

Can anyone help me out. I am looking for a new salt spreader. I have a friend doing my salting now and both of us are interested in liquid. so now I may get a liquid system and we help each other out when one needs the other. My question is the cost of gallons? ive heard people say anywhere from .10 cent to .90 cent and up. I know different markets will vary but just to get a rough idea. Looking for maybe a 275 tote at a time? And which are better? Any help would be great
  2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Call suppliers in your area, they'd probably have a better guess than Tom in Illinois or Joe in Jersy.
  3. bytheyardlandsc

bytheyardlandsc Member
    from ohio

aquasalina has plants in mogadore and in Brecksville. .12 cents a gallon. and if you go to liquids if you can afford a gas sprayer by all means go that route. your first sprayer should have a 2 inch pump and be able to fill its self and empty its self. hope this helps. Brecksville # 440 838 5135
  4. szorno

szorno Senior Member