1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid carry totes 275 gal in alumium cage

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by andrewlawnrangr, Jan 16, 2009.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

like the title says... 275 gal totes in cages with skid attached to bottem. they were used for mulch dye. have check valve at bottem have not tryed to clean out but dye is dry. also 35-45 gal plastic drum blue in color, used for same thing mulch dye. the small drum is good for refilling a small sprayer off the truck rather than bringing alot of liquid.

have 4 totes
    and 3 small drums

since everyone is interested in the liquid game these are perfect for hauling or storing.

totes $100.00 each
    drum $25.00 each
    pics to follow
    justing seeing if there is an interest

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

Too bad we are so far apart. We use those 275 and 325 gallon totes for nurse tanks. A buddy of mine brings them from NC, but he didn't have any extras last fall. If you ever venture close to WV or Pittsburgh,PA, let me know. Free bump...
  3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I would be intrested in the drums do you have pictures ? do they have lids ?

I wanna use them for a koi pond filters
  4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

toook pics but left the camera in the truck at the shop ill post later.. the drumo are black with 2 thredded holes in the top and removable lid with a clamp
  5. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i'll sell my totes for $50ea, if intersted let me know...like the one in the pic, but empty. i have 2 FREE BUMP

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

Jay, that's what we usually pay for the 325 gallon ones we get from NC.. They are shipped to the factory with powdered graphite for releasing stamping dyes.A quick rinse out,and you're ready to go.