1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Calcium Chloride ( natural mineral well Brine)

Discussion in 'Liquid Calcium Chloride De-Icer' started by ChlorideGuy, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ChlorideGuy

ChlorideGuy Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that we own a Calcium Chloride Well and have material for sale in Michigan We also deliver to 48 states and Can.
    You can learn more about our Product at our website
    www.thechlorideguy.com
    you can also email us
    sales@thechlorideguy.com
    or me directly
    mike@thechlorideguy.com
    If any one would like to ask any questions i will be looking at this post a few times a day for the next few months.

Thanks
    Mike
    AKA The Chloride Guy

2. Pizano34

Pizano34 Junior Member

What percent is calcium, were are you in Michigan and how much $ per gallon

3. ChlorideGuy

ChlorideGuy Member

Thanks for asking Pizano34,
    Our calcium content is between 21% and 24%
    Our Mag.Chloride content is between 4% and 5%
    Potassium Chloride 1% to 2%
    Sodium Chloride 3% to 4%

so on the low side total chlorides would be 25%
    and the hight side would be 36% total chlorides
    Price would reflect location and volume
    Check out our web page for more info

Thanks

4. Cowboy Joe

Cowboy Joe Junior Member

Calcium Chloride Distributors Illinois

Where can I find a Calcium Chloride distributor around the Chicagoland area?

5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Got to tell you guys, We received 5000 gallons from The Chloride Guy and the delivery was fast & on time, product worked GREAT and the price was right where it needed to be. Dont pay 50cents to $1 at the supply yards buy yourself some tanks and get a delivery. It will save time, money and is a better product

Just my 2 cents

6. srt management

srt management Junior Member

I have a 200 Gallon tank and located in the 60157 area code. Looking for a good material to use as a pre-wet mostly and possible lot spraying in the future or at least spot spraying on trouble areas. What would you rec? And what would the cost delivered by?
    Thanks
    Mike

7. Superior L & L

from MI

Call the chloirde guy. they ship 275 gallon totes all over the country

8. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

we also have to tell you guys this brine some good stuff we used others and mike's brine is the best we tested and really like and nice fast deliver .nice job you guys at the chloride guy. try the other brine they are selling then try mike you'll see the big differences we did. thanks jimmy

9. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

just wanted to let all the snowplowers that are going to try liquid calcium chloride that we will help any one thats wants to set up a system we will walk you thou it and we are genesse co. sales rep. for this product give us a call 810-397-5040 or 810-232 -5566 thanks jimmy

10. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Ok so it looks like you guys are in the flint area. Well at least the 810 area. I don't need a lage amount as I am only pre wetting. Can I bring my tote and have it filled? Where are you located? I know i can call ,but I am sure others have the same question.

thanks ,shaun

11. Superior L & L

from MI

Im at us-23 and hill rd. pm me and i'll give you my number

12. Superior L & L

from MI

Customx2........................wow

13. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

so can Liquid Calcium Chloride be used at rock salt after plowing will it work the same?

14. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

selling brine

we are selling the mikes birne to anyone in genesee. co. any amount and we are easy to get to just call 810-397-5040 (jimmy) and lets talk. like i say this stuff works real good. call me to try some.we have two dumps 1000 gallon tanks and two pickups low profile 325 gallon tanks that works real well for are com. contracts.hope to get away from that high price rock salt and i think this is a way to do it.lets hope.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  15. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

snow guys it dose work faster then road salt because it allready liquid and ready to melt it dose not have to wait to be broken down like road salt.so paul give us a call (810-397-5040) let talk jimmy

16. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

weare set up to store 10,000 qallons on site for sale on bulk over 5000 gallons at a time jimmy

17. customx2

customx2 Junior Member

we are at i-69 and linden real easy to get in and out bring your tanks or totes we will fill them and your on your way. we do not cut ours it just the way the chloirde guy brings it to us good stuff thanks jimmy

18. Superior L & L

from MI

Why would anyone "cut" it.? Its only 32%. I could see cutting it if it was 50 % or something but what sthe point