1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid Brine Sprayers for Trucks-- Where to buy one

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Drottlawn, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I am interested in running a truck with liquid salt or cal this year. Where do I find a good system. It will either be in a f250 pickup or f550 dump. Thanks for any help.
  2. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Its really hard to say..... I have always had mine built by a buddy of mine. But if you want to buy a specific one just google it. Find the closest one to you...
    Also Im sure you know this already but if you are getting anything bigger than a tote. it should probably go in the dump truck. 10# per gallon adds up quick!
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I just traded one of ours in, it would have been perfect! I have the guys number. He is local and specializes in liquid salt and systems. Your only about 5hrs from me.
  4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Look up this guy do a search on his name he is a member he and builds some kick azz systems. His name is Kubota 8540 unless he has changed it to John Deere 6430 lol
  5. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

I bought one 2 years ago from a company out of wilmington ohio. give me a call 937 287-6808
  6. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah thats Jim He can build some BAD @$$ Stuff!

Here is his little Gallery just a few of his sprayers: