1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liquid and Ice removal

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by znhunter, Feb 9, 2014.

1. znhunter

znhunter Junior Member

Hey everybody I am new to the site looks like alot of good info on here. I some questions here. I live in the North Ga Mountains and the most snow on occasion we get anywhere from 1 inch to 4 inches tops . I have Stihl 600 blower that i know that can blow the snow like nothing. My question is is there anything better that could do a better jobs then my blower and flat shovel? Also the biggest thing i am trying to learn about is Ice removal. I know alot of everyone use rock salt but it destroys the lawns and thats a problem for me since i do Lawncare. Most of my lawncare customers have plants and flowers near the driveway and sidewalks. Is there any liquids out there that i could just spray on the ice to melt it. Ive been looking online and havent found nothing. Thanks for reading