1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lipinski's in Marlton, NJ is now Merit? Did they get bought out?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

The last couple weeks has been pulling teeth with them. We do a few sites for them and things have come to the point that we cant even log services because we get BS responses by email... ill put some below so you get an idea of what we deal with. Theyve only paid "last week was their first check" , about 20% of their invoices for this whole season so far...

my email to them:
    This is the fourth request for dates to be entered into the portal for services

Their response... this has been ongoing for two weeks now or longer
    Can you please list the storm dates that you need to report so I can manually put them in the portal?

In the original email i listed all the dates.

They require you to fill in the services online only... but not until 72hrs after the storm is completed... then if they forget/fail to list the date, there's is nothing to click online to enter data :/

Its just getting ridiculous, last year it wasn't like this and things went smoothly, even though they paid slow even on the 60 day terms.
  2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

For me they enter the dates in for anything that happens at all, even if it sprinkles rain for 30 minutes, they want to know what and if I performed service.

Who are you talking to? There is a woman in the office that is primarily responsible for operations of that portal.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Yes Merit bought out Lipinski.... just got the email yesterday
  4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Primarily Ashley? Even after 2-3 requests, there were not dates entered... you'd think they want to get paid? We had sign offs for everything.
  5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Try talking to Kristen Kendra.
  6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

They got bought out well over a year ago. This is just a name change.
  7. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

I agree

Call and talk to Kristen Kendra, I have been working with her on my MD accounts for a couple years now and she has been great with answering questions and taking care of any issues that come up.