1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lipinski

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by aees115, Nov 30, 2004.

1. aees115

aees115 Member

anyone a sub for lipinski? if so where are you located and what do they give you an hour? do you have trouble getting paid? what kinda equipment do you run? i am just feeling it out see what they pay their subs and feel out the company

2. familylawn

familylawn Junior Member

As for where they are located they are in Evesham Twp. They have a lot of customers for example on rt 73 from 561 circle to 70-73 circle they are all his customers. I hear he pay 40-60 hr depending on your equipment. I was also thinking of calling them my self about it.

3. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

My uncle works where you guys live. (Jeff's Personal Touch) and when he needs a guy i drive up there and help out. but that freakin lipinski dominates the whole damn area.... every single parking lot has a snowpusher with his name on it. Anyways, i hear they dont really pay a lot for subs, not enough for me to put wear and tear on my 40 grand investment.....

4. aees115

aees115 Member

i ran with them last year didnt have many problems with them other then i am in moorestown and they sent me to cranberry but i got paid pretty well i guess. but the only thing is there is a ton of people around here with plows that wanna work

5. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

You ever see my uncles trucks around? white Super Duty's with Jeff's Lawn Care on em.... He like rules the EP Henry part of the industry down where you guys are.Pavers are maddd money makers nowadays Just wanna know if anyone's seen em

6. aees115

aees115 Member

never even heard of him or seen is trucks. im in a really fast growing town tons of money the big ones i see around me are youngs erics lots of small guys doing it though