1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lipinski Outdoor Services/ Lipinski Snow Services, Inc

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DodgeBlizzard, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

I apologize ahead of time if I'm posting in the wrong section. I know it's not a snow removal topic, but it has to do with property management services and you guys have been there and done that. Just got a call to do some pressure washing at our local WM store and possible monthly sidewalk cleaning. I'm skeptical with all I've been reading about Property Management Company's. Has anybody ever heard of Lipinski Outdoor Services / Lipinski Snow Services out of Marlton NJ? Thing is, I've already done pressure washing for the same exact store in the past. Has anybody done work for this company? Good or bad? Pm me if you have to be private. Thanks in advance.
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

There generally good people to work for. Been working with them for the past fours years and they have never not paid me. It does always take at least 45 days though.
  3. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

Had a local bank branch here for 13 years. Then the bank sold/changed to a major bank from Toronto. In comes Lippy and tells me I can do the same branch for 1/8th per month than I did it for, same specs, same scope. I told them to come on up and do it themselves! That was 2 years ago. Since then there have been 6 different contractors there in 2 years. Have at it. If we all stopped chasing these loss leaders, the Nats would soon run out of contractors and things would revert to the responsible contractors providing quality services at resonable prices that would in turn return the industry to professional standard, instead of some pencil, (or computer) pushing, offce dwelling lowlife profiting off out backs.....1860 ring a bel???
  4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Lol. Yep... Usm is worse than lipinskis though !
  5. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

I have no idea what you just said.
  6. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Just kidding buddy but I really have no idea what you were trying say