1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LINZ6 VS E3 or E4

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by APLC, Nov 11, 2011.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

:help:thinking of putting some grill lights and under the tailgate LED'S on. I picked up my new Mini Light bar from Strobes & More a Whelen Responder Amber (clear dome) and it rocks, but want a little more LIGHT :nod:. I just want a little input on actual owners and users thanks.
  2. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

I've got four amber LINZ6's and two amber E6's in the lower level of my Star Interceptor. The Whelens are hands down brighter.
  3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

I am satisfied with the linz6 very bright
  4. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I was leaning towards the Linz6 I love my Whelen bar so I figured they would be bright thanks, anyone eles?
  5. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Something else to consider is that the LINZ6 and the E3/E4 are different technology.The E3/E4 are directional (TIR Oprtics) LEDs, meaning they're bright from head on.

The LINZ6 is a linear (LIN optics) LED, meaning they're bright from all angles. Not to mention they have 6 LEDs vs 3 or 4 LEDs in the E Series.

LINZ6 hands down! Thumbs Up
  6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

The LINZ6s are in a different class than the E3 or E4s. They are much brighter and use totally different optics. The E6 would be a better comparison but even though they are our own brand the LINZ6s are hands down one of the best lights available anywhere.
  7. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Yeah I figured they were in a totally different class, looks like the new LED technology is getting crazy. Thanks strobes and more looking forward to picking some up from you, I do I go about getting the black Friday deals? I just received my light bar a week or so ago
  8. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

All you have to do is visit the site on Black Friday. Sale is from 5AM-Noon EST.
  9. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Thanks sounds good any deals on the LINZ6 pm me thanks looking to 4
  10. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Linz6 buddy has 4 on his truck 2 in red facing forward for responding to calls and 2 in amber to the rear for when he is at a scene. they are gnarly
  11. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Yep LINZ6 is what Iwill be getting