1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Link to my photo site

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow Chaser, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys, I've made a photo page showing some of my plow pics and my models that I've posted in the past. There are some pics of my girlfriend in there too. Go easy on her, I see what you did to the last guy who posted a picture of his wife on his 4 wheeler!!

Thanks,
    Ryan

http://public.fotki.com/RyanPedone/

2. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Great pics of the plows. I enjoyed looking at all of those.The new International is a nice truck. I have a 4300 now, and am looking into a larger one for this winter.

3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

in that last pic is that a car antanna sticking out of the snow?

4. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Actually it's a snowplow marker that is installed in the edges of the roadways up in the Sierras. Just a long piece of fiberglass. Looks like a car though!!

Ryan

5. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

no kidding it sure dose. Now that woulda been some good pics

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nothing wrong with your girlfriend, very nice looking !!! :nod:

7. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Nice looking lady you have there.

8. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Are we starting this again witht the girlfriend? I think this guy would like to know how we all enjoyed the plow pics, not his girlfriends...let all be professional, and noone will get banned, unlike the other thread with the atv...