1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

link about yamaha rhino rollovers

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by apik1, Dec 15, 2008.

1. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

very old news....

3. brian_in_idaho

brian_in_idaho Junior Member
    from Idaho

Freekin' ambulance chasing scumbag lawyers will do anything for a buck

4. Pat M

Pat M Member

Stupidity will rollover any ATV or UTV. Heck stupidity will rollover any vehicle for that matter. My wife drives a UTV and will go back on an ATV just because of comfort and what the Rhino's can do. Now if she does something stupid and flips it over why should that be Yamaha's fault or any other manufacturer for that matter. Kind of like guns. They don't kill people it is the idiot behind the trigger that kills the other indivual.

Just another scumbag looking to make a buck for their ignorance.

5. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

atv's are like anything else accidents happen and the more this crap happens the more and more trails you will see being closed because of the false info people are getting about atv's.

6. skywagon

skywagon Senior Member

Ya, and this guys last name is Sand. he makes copies of all these threads for his attorney. I belong to several sites and have seen them. It is tough to loose a kid but you must take responsibility and not go sue over it as it will not bring the kid back. All I got to say is Pound Sand!!!!!!!prsportprsportprsportprsport