1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Line Of Fire Light I added

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bad Luck, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Looks pretty cool at night. It acts as a tailight, brake light, and blinker.

redlight.jpg

2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

i love those, i got one on my car trailer

3. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

those lights are sweet and look great. my dad has those lights on his 04 dodge 1500 and they look sweet.

4. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

ive seen those around.. pretty sweet, if you dont mind me asking how much and whered you get them?

5. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

not that cool thet have been out for a long timeand every on has them, but this is my opinion.:waving:

6. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I have one of those on my truck the are pretty damn bright, but sice my trailer wiring outlet is messed up it has not been working for a very long time. Did you hard wire it? Or took the easy way out like me and hook it up to the outlet.

7. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I bought it from a local 4x4 accesorry shop. It was 57.00. You can get them online at a bunch of places. This one is made by Toucan. Recon, Altec, and Pacer also make them.

I hardwired it directly into the trailer harness so I could still use my trailer pin connector if I needed to.

8. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Ya im goin to do the same thing this spring. That is a really good price. I bought mine for 95, you got a good price..